preschool ministry | AWANA
Puggles | 2yr–3yr | Sunday | 5:00pm–7:00pm
In many circles, “puggle” is a common term for a baby platypus. In Awana circles, Puggles is an enriching program for your pre-Cubbies child that presents the following basic, biblical concepts:
• we are a unique creation of God
• God loves us very much
• Puggles learn simple lessons through teaching cards, activities, music and more
• Puggles leaders have a leader’s guidebook to help them plan and direct Puggles time and communicate the lesson. Then parents—a Puggle’s first and best teacher—can step in to reinforce the lessons with take-home cards that include ideas to point out God’s work each day. And little details like Puggles T-shirts, puzzles and coloring books make every precious child feel like part of the group.
Puggles—Where little one’s are introduced to God’s love.
For more information on the Puggles program, you may contact our preschool director, Kara Polk, or check out the official Awana Puggles website.
Cubbies | 3yr–pre-K | Sunday | 5:00pm–7:00pm
This Awana Club for preschoolers is built on two premises:
• young children can and should receive spiritual training
• home is the primary place for spiritual training
Awana Cubbies’ purpose is to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ. Games, puppets, crafts, awards and other activities transform our preschool program into a lively weekly experience where fun and learning go hand in hand.
For more information on the Puggles program, you may contact our preschool director, Kara Polk, or check out the official Awana Cubbies website.