who we are
Trinity, originally called the Baptist Chapel, began as a mission of First Baptist Church in May 1931, in the middle of the Great Depression. Trinity was incorporated in December 1934 with the purpose listed as "to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, as set forth in the New Testament Scriptures through ministers duly ordained and set apart for their work by the church."
Today, Trinity is affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention. Our goal is to Equip Christians to Engage and Evangelize our world.